Centre Court Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find the full list of Association rules?

The Covenants & Restrictions and Bylaws can be downloaded from Documents.

How much are the Centre Court Home Owner’s Association annual dues?

Currently, the HOA dues are less than $1 per day, per home or lot. Our accountant will distribute invoices each January to collect the required dues of $315 for the year. After 30 days, a 12% late fee will be added for each month past due.

Where can I pay my annual Centre Court Home Owner’s Association dues?

You can give your payment to a board member or you can mail your payment to the address on the invoice prepared for your lot or the 105 Pennington Lane S., Greenwood 29649. Currently, home owner dues are included in property tax.

What are my dues used for?

Common Areas

Common Areas – Click for Larger

At this time, our dues per lot are low, and the amount we are paying will soon only cover the utilities (such as lights), irrigation and  landscaping, insurance, and property taxes on the “common areas” owned by the Centre Court Community Association. Each utility charge has seen an increase in 2014. Costly repairs have been made to the dam and road as well as drainage repairs in another common area at the lowest point of Bermuda Dr.

Mailbox questions?

See Documents page for the color codes. For other questions, Contact the Association Board.

A visitor / neighbor is doing something that I do not like / that violates our neighborhood covenants. Help!

Contact the Association Board

Do I need Home Owners Association Board approval to remove a tree from my property?

Yes, written approval is required  from the Association Board of Directors before removing any standing tree from your property. Submit your request in writing to any board member. The request will be presented at the Home Owners Association Board of Directors Meeting which routinely will be held on the last Tuesday of each month.

A goose or duck has been hit. What should I do?

PAWS Wildlife Sanctuary specializes in rescue and rehabilitation of wild animals. They can either provide care for the goose or refer you to someone who can. Local animal control may simply put “down” the goose or duck, and they should be contacted as a last resort. While geese can often be a nuisance, keep in mind the following:

“Canada Geese are protected under the Federal Migratory Bird Act of 1918 . This Act makes it illegal to harm or injure a goose and damage or move its eggs and nest, without a Federal permit. Not complying with the Federal Act can result in fines ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 and this also applies to an untrained dog’s actions.” Source

For wildlife emergencies:
(864) 683-3190
or (864) 684-0650
or (864) 980-5105

What are the guidelines associated with the two ponds?

The two ponds have been re-stocked for our residents to enjoy fishing within the neighborhood. We will not allow parking on the dam, entrance area, or grass. This damages the dam, the curb, landscape and sprinkler heads. You may accompany a non-resident as your guest. The resident is responsible for the guest, including litter, damage, or disturbance caused by the guest.

How can I join the Home Owner’s Association Board of Directors?

If you are interested in joining the future Board of Directors, please share your interest with a current board member or attend a directors meeting.